NJ Unemployment owns and operates this website. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors' information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit https://www.njunemployment.co
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration for interactive participation on https://www.njunemployment.co and during the ordering process
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
- NJ Unemployment only shares personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- NJ Unemployment makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
https://www.njunemployment.co relies on "cookie" technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, NJ Unemployment, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our visitor's information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and off-line.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our customers' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
If visitors have any questions about the security on https://www.njunemployment.co, feel free to contact Customer Service.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a visitor's personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at the ‘Your Account' page or by contacting our Customer Service.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.